Converting Psionic Creatures

Cleon

Legend
OK, I'm not sure the "urgency" of the remaining critters for this thread (I think you had some lined up). Like I mentioned before, I'd like to focus on completing some of our groups of ten, so we can eventually post something to the CC.

Well none of those are Psionic monsters, so we might as well let this thread rest for a while.

If you're keen to complete a batch finishing off the "Skinchangers" would seem to be the fastest way, since that batch only has three missing entries.

The Epic Threats batch has two, but monsters of that level take ages to convert.

Cleon

Legend
The Epic Threats batch has two, but monsters of that level take ages to convert.

Speaking of creatures that are quick to convert, the remaining "Sea Monsters" are pretty straightforward beasts we should (hopefully) be able to finish quickly.

Once we've finished Godfather turtle we could concentrate a bit more on those.

Filby

First Post
It's been three years since I requested it and a year and a half since you finished it, but thanks so much for converting the cessirid, guys! :D

I'm not being sarcastic btw, seriously, thank you.

Cleon

Legend
It's been three years since I requested it and a year and a half since you finished it, but thanks so much for converting the cessirid, guys! :D

I'm not being sarcastic btw, seriously, thank you.

You're welcome!

We're slow but sure. Hopefully it was some use to you after all this time.

RavinRay

Explorer
Whoa!

I took a break from d20 and RPG and only got back to EN World because I got a PM from someone who created an account just to comment on my homebrew glass dragon! So now I decided to take a look at my old haunts, such as this thread and the dragons conversion thread. I missed the fun of doing conversions!

Cleon

Legend
Whoa!

I took a break from d20 and RPG and only got back to EN World because I got a PM from someone who created an account just to comment on my homebrew glass dragon! So now I decided to take a look at my old haunts, such as this thread and the dragons conversion thread. I missed the fun of doing conversions!

The fun's still going!

You've probably noticed we're in the middle of a CC take on the Mystaran Amber/Brown Gem Dragon at the moment. Feel free to join in.

Remove ads