Could we please get more tokens?

Tobold

Explorer
I play the Zeitgeist campaign in 4th edition, with the maps printed out as posters, Hero Forge figurines for the players, and printed tokens (on self-adhesive felt squares) for monsters. For this the tokens (from http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...er-Art-What-s-O-L-D-is-N-E-W-Playtest-Program ) are perfect. I love the detail on those, you can even recognize the named characters from their portraits.

Only problem: There are only tokens for adventure one. I would be quite interested in getting the token sets for later adventures (I'd even buy them if that was possible). Are any further token sets planned?

It was a test to see if people were particularly interested, and unfortunately you're one of only two people who even talked about the tokens. Since they cost I think something like $10 for each token we commissioned, we decided it wasn't worth the cost to keep up with the later adventures.

Maybe if more people were interested we could commission further tokens, but we'd need to charge at least a nominal fee to offset the cost.

Remove ads