Council Member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen155

First Post
Dear God it has been to long since i've been here. I would have returned earlier if the powers that be hadn't dedicated this past week a 2 a day week (Im so tired.).

My vote on CotDS is obvious (AYE) but he has yet to accept the nomination...

Xen155 said:
Dear God it has been to long since i've been here. I would have returned earlier if the powers that be hadn't dedicated this past week a 2 a day week (Im so tired.).

My vote on CotDS is obvious (AYE) but he has yet to accept the nomination...
I've kinda' been watching it all from the sidelines and... well... thanks for the nomination! It's not like I'm going to turn the nomination down if I get chosen.

Y.O.Morales

First Post
I'm back too.

AYE to Blade of Desecration as council member. He has lots of initiative too.

Here are some things that I will be addressing in the coming weeks (yes, weeks; I regret to inform that I'll be busy this semester studying full-time plus working part-time during the morning on some days, and the night on others, plus girlfriend and hobbies):

* GMF signature banner
* Pruning of threads (like GrinReaper proposed)
* And maybe some sort of contest. I picture the following: GMF contest + some prices (I have a Scarred Lands book to give away) + an Enworld Ad = more interest in here. But for now, lets wait and address other things before discussing this contest idea

ChaosEvoker

First Post
While this is a petty issue, we will need to remove DMCal's Mod status and replace him with CotDS/BoD. This is a minor issue and while it needs to happen, can be done at the convience of whoever can do that.

A while back CE suggested making a thread for propositions for a GMF slogan. If no one objects, I'll put that up tommorow, since we really need something to give the forum more energy.

Nightcloak

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
A while back CE suggested making a thread for propositions for a GMF slogan. If no one objects, I'll put that up tommorow, since we really need something to give the forum more energy.

Go for it :)

Nightcloak

First Post
As a complete aside Y.O.

Would you please drop Morrus a message and have him switch out BoD for Dungeonmastercal as a moderator of these forums.

I would, but the GMF is actually your account as far as Morrus is concerned ;)

Nightcloak

First Post
Speaking of Counsil Members, Has anyone seen Madmorgan? :(

He sort of dropped off the boards after he got married. Infact his posts show he hasn't visited ENWorld in two months.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
A sad observation that I, also, have made...

Mordmorgan has been with us from the very beggining I hope he has not left us without any sort of goodbye. I wish I knew some way of contacting him...

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Hmmmm... Well, I see the forum has been trimmed, but should we still discuss making the policy better, not to mention approving or disapproving it.
^
|
|
|
|
For the Mordmorgan issue, u could just have a temporary council member, like Themind, or someone. X_X Yea, so.... off to go be lazy. :p

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Mr_GrinReaper said:
Hmmmm... Well, I see the forum has been trimmed, but should we still discuss making the policy better, not to mention approving or disapproving it.

I am not sure to what you are reffering...

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
OH... X_X Je suis bete!!!!!

lol..... I am being dumb X_X, its that annoying thread display thing, keeps on changing on me, I had thought that the threads were trimmed, because i was only being shown the last months threads... X_X lolol sorry.

so in other words, ignore that top part of my post up there.

Due to it's popularity (it has over 2,000 views) and it's creator's genius, I believe the Essential Guide to a GM's Notebook thread should be stickied. Unfortunately, I can't do this myself, as I don't have Mod status yet.

I got a reply back from Mordmorgan back on the WotC boards. Apparently he's had a really packed work schedule lately, and has had barely enough time to post anywhere within the past couple of months.

We need to discuss the future of the GMF. I sincerely doubt it's going to die off, it has to many faithful supporters, but it has died down a bit. I think we should brainstorm some new ideas for community projects. I had a GMF Campaign Setting thread a while back, we could always use that till we think of something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dungeon Delver's Guide

An Advertisement

Advertisement4