Council Member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightcloak

First Post
Y.O.Morales said:
Another thing: let's try to keep the category names short, or else they push the threads' titles into a very narrow space. I'll change the Cooperative Project title to Community Project or even Project alone. Any comments on this?

That is a good idea. We should also shrink the title of this thread. Call it ‘Council Chamber’ or some such. Idk. But it would help to lengthen the titles of the threads.

Xen155

First Post
Proposition #10... Aye

ok so:
Proposition #3 is on hold
Proposition #6 is being discussed
Proposition #9 is being discussed
Proposition #10 is being voted on with 3 Aye 0 Nay
Prposition #11 is being discussed

Y.O.Morales

First Post
Aye on phase 1 of the slogan project.

Your proposed method for creating the slogan sounds correct, and I think we should start with its ideas thread.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Y.O.Morales said:
I also propose (as asked by Xen155 and LilMissKittyn) that we vote on the idea of making GMF shirts. See the following thread for more info:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=125265

And I consider that this is an idea worth trying, but we should first be sure about the prices and such, so I suggest holding it until LMK investigates more.

Personally, I'm not much of a t-shirt wearer, but I won't vote the idea down. So I vote "Aye".

Nightcloak

First Post
Actually, we are discussing if we want to persue a slogan. If so, then we were going to open up a thread for everyone to pitch ideas for several great slogans. Then from there we would start voting on specific slogans.

You bring up a good point, however, that we want to be carefull with a slogan as some things can be found offensive. The last thing we want to do is drive people away.

Ah... The joys of marketing.

Y.O.Morales

First Post
Guys

Just want to let you know that it'll be hard for me to enter the Internet during this week. Next week I'll try to catch up with everything.

Nightcloak

First Post
Jut wanted to informally drop a notice that after today I'll be gone on vacation/convention in Sin City for the next week.

I'll try to find a connection to stop by and see if anything important is up or if the DMF Campaign needs me.

See ya in a week! :D

BSF

Explorer
Hey, have a great vacation Nightcloak. I kind of envy you. Because of the project I am working on, I probably won't be able to do vacation until October or so. Kind of a pain since I wanted to really try to get to Gen Con this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads