Council Member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightcloak

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
A while back CE suggested making a thread for propositions for a GMF slogan. If no one objects, I'll put that up tommorow, since we really need something to give the forum more energy.

Go for it :)

Nightcloak

First Post
As a complete aside Y.O.

Would you please drop Morrus a message and have him switch out BoD for Dungeonmastercal as a moderator of these forums.

I would, but the GMF is actually your account as far as Morrus is concerned ;)

Nightcloak

First Post
Speaking of Counsil Members, Has anyone seen Madmorgan? :(

He sort of dropped off the boards after he got married. Infact his posts show he hasn't visited ENWorld in two months.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
A sad observation that I, also, have made...

Mordmorgan has been with us from the very beggining I hope he has not left us without any sort of goodbye. I wish I knew some way of contacting him...

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Hmmmm... Well, I see the forum has been trimmed, but should we still discuss making the policy better, not to mention approving or disapproving it.
^
|
|
|
|
For the Mordmorgan issue, u could just have a temporary council member, like Themind, or someone. X_X Yea, so.... off to go be lazy. :p

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Mr_GrinReaper said:
Hmmmm... Well, I see the forum has been trimmed, but should we still discuss making the policy better, not to mention approving or disapproving it.

I am not sure to what you are reffering...

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
OH... X_X Je suis bete!!!!!

lol..... I am being dumb X_X, its that annoying thread display thing, keeps on changing on me, I had thought that the threads were trimmed, because i was only being shown the last months threads... X_X lolol sorry.

so in other words, ignore that top part of my post up there.

Due to it's popularity (it has over 2,000 views) and it's creator's genius, I believe the Essential Guide to a GM's Notebook thread should be stickied. Unfortunately, I can't do this myself, as I don't have Mod status yet.

I got a reply back from Mordmorgan back on the WotC boards. Apparently he's had a really packed work schedule lately, and has had barely enough time to post anywhere within the past couple of months.

We need to discuss the future of the GMF. I sincerely doubt it's going to die off, it has to many faithful supporters, but it has died down a bit. I think we should brainstorm some new ideas for community projects. I had a GMF Campaign Setting thread a while back, we could always use that till we think of something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads