Council Member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catavarie

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
So, no ones ever going to read what I wrote are they? :(

I'm going to read it as soon as I have a bit of time, been studying up on writing Dice Rollers today, after setting up another Forum :p

By the way, just checked DMCal and BSF's profiles, and they're both still active forum members. Someone with the ability to PM should probably contact them and see if they want back in.

Nightcloak

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
So, no ones ever going to read what I wrote are they? :(

Don't you worry. You just picked a rough week. Holidays + Manager + School Work + Honey-Do's = No time for NC. We'll be sett'n your story to music in no time. :)

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Alas, there is no PMing on these boards w/o paying for it. >.<

Council Members, I would request that if you would feel it possible, that you get an AIM account. It's free. I need to speak with you all, but not here. My AIM name is ChaosArchmge so throw me an IM if you create/have an AIM name. Thanks

Catavarie

First Post
ChaosEvoker said:
Alas, there is no PMing on these boards w/o paying for it. >.<

Council Members, I would request that if you would feel it possible, that you get an AIM account. It's free. I need to speak with you all, but not here. My AIM name is ChaosArchmge so throw me an IM if you create/have an AIM name. Thanks

There is Free PMing on the Forumer message board. And it will even send you an email notice when you receive a PM. :)

Of course you will have to move over with the rest of us CE :p

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads