Counters for Demons & Devils!

Fiery James

First Post
Q: Will I be getting the Fellowship of the Rings DVD early?

A: Of course I will, but that's not the point.

The point is, I've been very quiet for the last few months, due to several factors (a few minor computer issues, busy work schedule, pregnancy stuff, and working on FDP Phase III!), so I'm here to get in some shameless self promotion.

BUT FIRST: A blurb about Green Ronin!

Wanna know who's working hard for Open Gaming? A lot of the d20 companies are doing what they can to share the wealth, but Green Ronin is doing a lot without huge fanfare. In addition to their OGL Interloc project (where they're sharing stuff with Paradigm), they were also very cool letting us borrow some of their nasty critters for our most recent release.

Which, of course, is my introduction to some self promotion!

DEMONS & DEVILS (Counter Pack 1) will be shipping to distributors next week, and will start popping up at retail outlets shortly.

These are sort of "mini" Counter Collections. They're about half the size (similar to the FFG mini adventures) and focus on a particular theme (so you don't have to pick up a bunch of extra monsters that you don't want!)

But, just because they're a little smaller in size doesn't mean they aren't CRAMMED FULL of good stuff! There are more distinct images in each Counter Pack than there were in Counter Collection I: The Usual Suspects! This keeps Claudio very busy!

So, the first Counter Pack is out. It features all of your favorite Demons & Devils from the Monster Manual, PLUS a wide selection of the nastiest critters from Green Ronin's Legions of Hell and Armies of the Abyss .

With over 200 fiendish counters to throw at your players, you are sure to strike terror into their hearts!

So, check it out. Personally, I think this product contains some of Claudio's best art ever. EVER! Really, there's some fabulous stuff. Add in the twisted minds of Chris Pramas and Erik Mona, and you've got a winner for sure.

And, if you haven't picked it up by August, come by our booth at GenCon (we're across from our friends at Sword & Sorcery) and maybe we can get Claudio to sign a copy (or two) for you!!

Also - it's nice to be back! Expect more shameless promotion than you dreamed of (now that we're indy again, I've got to put in the extra effort! :) )

- Fiery James

Attachments

• cp1--200px.jpg
    cp1--200px.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:

Fiery James

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:

And I'll be waiting for the extended DVD to come out, myself. :(

Yeah, I figure I'll get that as well. It's just that, because I'm in the "Home Entertainment" business up here in Canada, it'll hit my warehouse around mid-July (if not earlier). And, to think of it sitting back there when it really belongs in my DVD player.... well, I'll have no choice but to buy it!

Total Aside: A few months ago, AllianceAtlantis (who distributes the move in Canada) sent out their strict advertising guidelines for all LotR promotion. One thing of note was that you couldn't list Sam as "Samwise" - only "Sam" was acceptable. Made me laugh.

- James

maddman75

First Post
I plan on buying both. I'm a freak like that. If they end up being very similar, I might sell the first one on ebay or something, recoup some of the cost.

Klaus

First Post
Hey, James, great to have you back!

I'll be posting a new wallpaper on my website featuring a couple of Green Ronin creatures.

Q: "But how will they look?"

A: Just like they are described, not necessarily how they were depicted. Plus the Pain Mistress looks WICKED!

CP1 was truly hard to make, because Pramas and Mona are SICK IN THE HEAD!!!!!

Let me just say that again:

SICK IN THE HEAD!!!!!

UK -> Glad you liked the Nalf. Maybe I'll post up the one I did with photomanipulation (while trying to make a gorilla with a boar's head and tiny wings scary...).

Joshua Dyal-> Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'll try to live up to your expectations!

And don't forget, you'll have a unique opportunity to buy original artwork at the Fiery Dragon Booth at GenCon, signed before your eyes!

Remove ads