- What constitutes Cover where someone can shoot and be shot at?
- The only way to achieve this is with Covering Fire?
- Can a character hide behind a barrier, then pop-up to attack in the same turn?
- Essentially spending a short movement and firing in the midst of that movement?
- This would take two actions, yes?
- The character doing this would be Blocked until they popped up?
- Are there any "snap shot" penalties for this quick action?
- Without Cover, the above character would be vulnerable to Overwatch, yes?
- If three defenders are switching around which openings they fire from, but are firing from the same three openings (just moving or trading positions), does the Overwatch bonus apply to the position? Or is this good enough to reset the Overwatch bonus each turn?