Spelljammer Crazy over the top spelljammer

Don't leave out the cartoons.

Silverhawks, Thundercats, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors and Bravestar.

He-man too, as not only was it a sci fi fantasy mix...but nearly every episode He-man would "discover" some amazing alien world like right next to the palance that no one knew about!

And for TV shows, don't forget Lost in Space!

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
Don't leave out the cartoons.

Silverhawks, Thundercats, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors and Bravestar.

He-man too, as not only was it a sci fi fantasy mix...but nearly every episode He-man would "discover" some amazing alien world like right next to the palance that no one knew about!

And for TV shows, don't forget Lost in Space!
For my part all of that is fair game. For actual play I tend to spread a little grit and grime over it to keep the stank of cartoon down, but its all grist for the mill.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy Whale GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

Starship Troopers GIF

Mort

Legend
Supporter
so I watched some of the spelljammer game that WotC put out on youtube. I read most of the 2e campaign setting and I even had a 'what scifi to use as insperation' thread here... this is going the funny/gonzo stuff

what is the crazy thing that seems like it was made on an acid trip and/or a drunk night in vegas we can steal?

To be fair, drunk acid trip D&D is kind of Brennan Lee Mulligan's thing. He's just great to watch!

Any suggestion about biotech? If it was possible in the ancient Athas, why not in another places?

1652419282000.png

Yuuzhan Vong, from "Star Wars Legends".

Do you believe we could see a LEGO-Hasbro partnership and LEGO Spelljammers?

Remove ads