Spelljammer Crazy over the top spelljammer

He certainly did his best to impersonate the bellowing though lol

Honestly, all of Season 16, given that it's already in a multi-part quest format, could be transferred to a D&D campaign with a little work. Some of them, like The Ribos Operation, The Stones of Blood, and The Androids of Tara even have standard D&D tropes and settings.
I have already adapted The Stones of Blood to D&D 5e, and am looking at doing The Androids of Tara*. I did The Power of Kroll a good many years ago in WEG Star Wars D6.

The original video tapes don't exist any more, but The Keys of Marinus had a multi part quest format and lots of D&D tropes.

*Which was itself borrowed from The Prisoner of Zenda.

Last edited:

I have already adapted The Stones of Blood to D&D 5e, and am looking at doing The Androids of Tara*. I did The Power of Kroll a good many years ago in WEG Star Wars D6.

The original video tapes don't exist any more, but The Keys of Marinus had a multi part quest format and lots of D&D tropes.

*Which was itself borrowed from The Prisoner of Zenda.
The Keys of Marinus does still exist. I have the DVD even, and can pull it up and watch on Britbox right now to watch if I wanted to. Seasons 1 and 2 survived remarkably well from the BBC junking of '60s material, with only 3 serials affected (and only one lost fully outright). Everything else, including The Keys of Marinus, has survived in film form. Seasons 3 - 5 came out of the junkings in the worst shape, but even then Season 5 is now in much better shape than it was when I first became a fan and found out what was missing.

Remove ads