• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spelljammer Crazy over the top spelljammer

He certainly did his best to impersonate the bellowing though lol

Honestly, all of Season 16, given that it's already in a multi-part quest format, could be transferred to a D&D campaign with a little work. Some of them, like The Ribos Operation, The Stones of Blood, and The Androids of Tara even have standard D&D tropes and settings.
I have already adapted The Stones of Blood to D&D 5e, and am looking at doing The Androids of Tara*. I did The Power of Kroll a good many years ago in WEG Star Wars D6.

The original video tapes don't exist any more, but The Keys of Marinus had a multi part quest format and lots of D&D tropes.

*Which was itself borrowed from The Prisoner of Zenda.

Last edited:

I have already adapted The Stones of Blood to D&D 5e, and am looking at doing The Androids of Tara*. I did The Power of Kroll a good many years ago in WEG Star Wars D6.

The original video tapes don't exist any more, but The Keys of Marinus had a multi part quest format and lots of D&D tropes.

*Which was itself borrowed from The Prisoner of Zenda.
The Keys of Marinus does still exist. I have the DVD even, and can pull it up and watch on Britbox right now to watch if I wanted to. Seasons 1 and 2 survived remarkably well from the BBC junking of '60s material, with only 3 serials affected (and only one lost fully outright). Everything else, including The Keys of Marinus, has survived in film form. Seasons 3 - 5 came out of the junkings in the worst shape, but even then Season 5 is now in much better shape than it was when I first became a fan and found out what was missing.

Remove ads