• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E creating a new character class

Remathilis

Legend
Officially, no.

What are you looking to do? Between the 20+ classes for PF and all the alternate character abilities, something can be hammered out.

Naadia

First Post
Im in a campaign where i started with a young character from the ultimate campaign book i have been happy taking levels in aristocrat until i get old enough to take regular class levels and to train over. im only level 2 now soon will be 3 but i haven't been able to decide on a good class to switch to so had planed to possibly wait and take noble scion prestige class. but then i got curious if it was possible to make a more noble class then the standards. or how i could stretch noble scion to cover 20 levels. 10 levels of aristocrat i could handle for rp but would be nice to spice it up a bit.

one idea i thought of was a rogue because i like the skills hp and i could work with some of the talents. but would want to swap everything else out for some more fitting stuff.

and yes 1 to 20

Remove ads