D&D General Critical Role Ending

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Hm, I can't say that I'm surprised. Campaign One had 115 episodes, and Campaign Two has had 139 and counting...I'd say a change is due.

But I wouldn't say that "Critical Role is Ending," as the thread title suggests. They aren't going anywhere. Critical Role is no longer just a 'bunch of nerdy-ass voice actors who play Dungeons and Dragons' anymore. For better or worse, they are a multimillion-dollar brand now. :)

Last edited:

Campaign 2 is definitely heading towards the climax. It will also have an episode or two of epilogue. Yeah, not every thread is being finished, but some major villains never got dealt with in Campaign 1 until certain kickstarter stretch goals. We can probably expect the same.

They are already making characters for Campaign 3. Liam has one picked out for Sam, and Laura has been waggling eyebrows about hers. That said, they will probably take about a two month break between campaigns.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
I like Critical Role, but I'm not a critter if you will.

I listen to it as i run and cut grass or work out etc, my like I did with the early AI podcasts.

Did buy some CR Pops! and a nice ball cap. Cereal would be going to far for me to stomach I suspect.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases