Critical Role Critical Role show kickstarter update: Backers have to get Amazon prime to get the show

Vaalingrade

Legend
The volume of the screaming really isn't all that important, is it?
That... I never said anything about the volume. I'm talking about the one-sidedness.

Like you never hear anime fans claiming D&D ruined a fantasy anime or harassing people in their fandoms for playing D&D.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I had to disable Alexa voice ordering and password protect ordering every other way (to at least add in an extra step). Not enough impulse control among any of us in the household!
I think I've ordered all of 3 things on Amazon. My wife and daughter on the other hand have multiple packages coming literally most days of the week and 1 on the rest. It's a very rare day that nothing arrives.

Argyle King

Legend
I know very little about Critical Role and even less about the show. I wouldn't know about the show at all if not for this thread.

I do have Prime though.

What is the show about?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I know very little about Critical Role and even less about the show. I wouldn't know about the show at all if not for this thread.

I do have Prime though.

What is the show about?
A D&D party (Gnome Bard, Gnome Cleric, Goliath Barbarian, Half-Elf Rogue, Half-Elf Ranger, Half-Wlf Druid, and a Human Fighter) going on D&D Adventures. Somewhat serious, somewhat tongue in cheek.

Bolares

Hero

I do have Prime though.

What is the show about?
It's basically a retelling of an arch that happened in their campign before they started streamming, and one of the archs of their first campaign.

mewzard

Explorer
A D&D party (Gnome Bard, Gnome Cleric, Goliath Barbarian, Half-Elf Rogue, Half-Elf Ranger, Half-Wlf Druid, and a Human Fighter) going on D&D Adventures. Somewhat serious, somewhat tongue in cheek.

Well, Percy is a Fighter with a custom Gunslinger subclass (since he was a Gunslinger when their home game was using Pathfinder).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases