Crossed Paths, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krilith

First Post
~Dhormium follows Octar out of the cramped room as well. Outside his gaze falls uppon the gold throne, and speaks to Octar~
"What a fancy chair they have there eh? would mind to sit on it if I where a king."

ooc: anything specific about the the throne?

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
We're currently missing Doghead and Jarval. Thomas, perhaps you could return Doghead's favor and NPC Marcus. As for Jarval, I'll NPC him, but you need to take actions w/o your fearless leader.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Sure thing Manzanita.

"Ehldannis," says Marcus. "Could you look at this door with that spell of yours? See if there's anything special there." He walks up to the double doors again and inspects them carefully, extremely cautious after his previous close call. He checks for traps and then turns to the others. "It's barred from the other side. Either you strong boys can smash it down or we could see if we can get past those bars there."

Octar shrugs. "Either way is good for me. We might save some effort if we can go around."

Last edited:

Krilith

First Post
~Dhormium walks towards the bars, he assumes Marcus will alert him for any traps he could have find, Otherwise I’ll find them myself, Hah! Dhormium takes a close look and inspects the structure~
"Clangeddin favor war but he also favors strength. If you want I could try to bend these bars a little, but I do expect that there is another way in. If we cannot find it though, we could try and resort to muscles power.
~Dhormium glances towards Octar~ "Care to help me out here Octar?"

Manzanita

First Post
Ehldanis' detect magic spell has expired by now.

When Dhormium goes all the way up to the bars, he is able to see the throne in more detail. It is covered in strange runic symbols and has carved monster faces on it.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Octar shrugs. "Looks like we either try to force the bars or force the doors." He takes a look at the bars. "And they look pretty thick to me. We might have to hack down the door if we want to go farther."

Inspired by Ehldannis, Marcus has been checking the iron bars for one that might be lose it its fittings, rusted, or otherwise more malleable, plus anything else of note.

Manzanita

First Post
The bars do look pretty sturdy, but they are old. Marcus and Dhormium can identify a couple that look weaker than the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads