• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crown Royal dice bags

Do you have a Crown Royal dice bag?

• I have one

Votes: 84 57.5%
  • I don\'t have one.

Votes: 54 37.0%
  • What are dice?

Votes: 8 5.5%

BButler

First Post
omokage said:

First of all, Crown Royal is a Canadian whiskey. Often called rye whiskey because it is mostly rye, but it's not straight rye, for it is mixed.

Bourbon is mostly corn, but is mixed with rye, wheat, and or barley.

And don't forget the most important distinction: Bourbon, unlike other whiskies, is aged in charred, new oak barrels, which gives it a bit of a vanilla/honey taste. :D

Scotch (heated barley and malt, or heated malted barley).

Actually it's peated, (dried over peat fires), which imparts scotch's smoky flavor.

The best thing to do would to just call it whiskey, so that no one gets confused that doesn't know the difference.

Right you are. :D

Brian
(discussing his other favorite topic, the brewer's / distiller's arts)

jasper

Rotten DM
I really lied used to use a old crown royal bag for dice.
I have also use a dice bag bought for the purpose which has either died or disappeared.
Now I use a Pocket Dragons tin. And keep the crown royal bag for my coin replicas which I cast.

Paragon

Wielder of the Power Cosmic
omokage said:
First of all, Crown Royal is a Canadian whiskey. Often called rye whiskey because it is mostly rye, but it's not straight rye, for it is mixed.

++
also CR is a blended whiskey, which means they take the best of a great batch and mix it in with the other batchs to bring the overall flavour and smoothness to a higher quality much like the french do with wine
+++++

Bourbon is mostly corn, but is mixed with rye, wheat, and or barley.
++++
broubon also has to be made in a specific place in kentucky (the bourbon area of kentucky hence the name) it also has to have a certain percentage of each ingrediant
++++

many places in the US don't know the difference between the types of whiskey, be it corn-based (Bourbon and Tennessee), rye-based (Rye and Candadian), Irish (barley and malt), or Scotch (heated barley and malt, or heated malted barley).
+++
don't forget sour mash;)

whiskey (also spelled whisky depending on where you are from)

I use a chivas brothers scotch bag myself ;)

Paragon

Last edited:

Urklore

First Post
I have my average dice in an old (early 90s) TSR Dice bag that Waldenbooks gave out. My good dice I keep in a small Gudiva dice bag (well, it came with a nip bottle).

Taloras

First Post
Nah. My black felt one with a pentagram on it works nicely. Now if i could just figure out what enchantment to cast on it to make the dice it holds roll better...........(and yes, im serious)

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Heh. My miniatures and tokens live in an 8" floppy box, my dice in a 5.25".

I've never even seen a Crown Royal bag.

-Hyp.

Remove ads