• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crown Royal dice bags

Do you have a Crown Royal dice bag?

• I have one

Votes: 84 57.5%
  • I don\'t have one.

Votes: 54 37.0%
  • What are dice?

Votes: 8 5.5%

LostSoul

Adventurer
Shadowdancer said:
We talked to him, and he said he had drank the bourbon from every bottle

Bourbon? I don't think so. Crown is rye, or Canadian whiskey.

And I haven't seen a bag in the stores forever.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
I have never used a CR bag.

I keep my dice in an old Kodak 110 film developing canister.

(Although I recently outgrew it, I am thinking of retiring some dice so I can go back to it!)

I just love the sound of the dice rattling inside and the satisfying scrape of metal-on-metal when I open the top.

Wulf

Hi kkoie mate! :)

kkoie said:
I had a friend in Junior High who used his fathers crown royal bag as a dice bag. Ever since then I've always wanted one, but I don't drink crown royal :(

You could always buy the Crown Royal for emergency medicinal purposes. :D

KB9JMQ

First Post
I use a large Crown Royal Bag to carry a set of Jumbo Dice and a small bag of pewter dice and a chainmail bag full of extra dice :)

I have used a 35MM bulk roll film container on and off for BAD dice.
Keep them in the dark and teach them a lesson.

Also have a 10 Gallon Plastic Water Bottle for communal dice which is a third full. Cant have to many dice ;)

Hi frank mate! :)

frankthedm said:
btw UK have you had any luck stripping paint from mage knight minis?

Sorry mate - I don't have any of those!

Speaking of painting, last months White Dwarf (the one with the Necron on the front) has some great painted miniatures!

...but maybe thats a topic we should take to the miniatures forum? :D

evileeyore

Mrrrph
I've seen the venerable CR bags at every group I've attended except my current gaming group!! Oddly none of use use it (most of the group use hobby store bought dice bags, or the plastic boxes the dice originally came in).

Myself I've used a Garfield Pencil Bag with the side mounted zipper and three-ring binder capacity (not that it ever goes in a three-ring binder) since around '88 or so. It has never failed me.

The only bag I ever used aside from it was an old handmade leather bag I got from my grandfather in which I stored the DemonDice TM (the dice for which you sell your soul). They always rolled particularly well for me, but somehow along the way became misplaced...

Wolfen Priest

First Post
I've never actually housed my dice in a CR bag.

I have two newly bought 'tubes' of dice (which I use), and an old ziploc baggy for my ghetto-style players to use. Yes, they are that poor!

Just to show off, I bought a special padded briefcase/bag with shoulder strap to house all my books as well. Really let's 'em know I'm seriously into D&D...

Boss

First Post
I've given away most of my Crown Royal bags, except for the Special Reserve bags. I also have 2 Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum bags (same as Crown Royal, but red) that I keep around.

pensiv

Explorer
I use a box, but I've seen the Crown Royal phenomena transcend even D&D. When I was growing up, my grandfather used a CR bag to hold his Scrabble pieces.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads