Votes: 84 57.5%
  • I don\'t have one.

Votes: 54 37.0%
  • What are dice?

Votes: 8 5.5%

frankthedm

First Post
Upper_Krust said:

well excuse me, I like the color black over purple and i think home made dice bags are the best.

I even have a few made of duct tape and shoe string [now that's ghetto-fabulous]

btw UK have you had any luck stripping paint from mage knight minis?

Quickbeam

Explorer
I've never kept my dice in a Crown Royal bag, and probably never will. At least one person in every gaming group I've ever played with has used old reliable CR for their dice holster, but not me.

Please don't me because I'm different ;).

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Wait, are you trying to tell me that there are gamers out there who don't use Crown Royal bags for their dice? I use two for myself and everyone in my group uses one. Infact for the newbie in my group I gave him one of my extra Crown Royal bags. We all keep them separated so we don't get them mixed up. I've always used them.

So Crown Royal has a dual purpose for me. It's great to drink with Coke, my favorite drink Crown and Coke, ahh I'll have to go fix myself one right now. And I can use the bag for my favorite game. :)

Hmmm... C&C= Crown and Coke; D&D= Dungeons and Dragons, there must be some corelation there in the space-time continuum. :D

Last edited:

Broken Fang

First Post
I had one, but after 20+ years of gaming in has officially been burried in the back yard after a wonderful life of holding and carressing my dice. Now I use a zip lock bag...man what a downgrade!

mindqwerk

First Post
My friend's father drank it alot so i ended up with a few when i started dnd (13 years ago). Last year I found an Asian liquor store that had mountains of them - varying in size and color - they sold em for $5 each - I bought 5 and passed em out to family and friends.

The store is in the Bay Area (San Jose/SF/Oakland), California - if you happen to live there, let me know and I can get more specific.

Voneth

First Post
Back in college ...

Gamers initiation into our group, buy the Crown and then use the bag after finishing off the bottle (not all in one night, fool!).

I still got the one from the 80s as well.

geez.

Shadowdancer

First Post
I have more than one, although I only use them now to store my older, excess dice which I never use anymore.

The funniest thing I ever saw was one year, when we went to a renaissance festival, there was a guy wearing a pair of pants made from Crown Royal bags all sewn together. He had them arranged so he could put things inside them, thus having pockets all over his pants. We talked to him, and he said he had drank the bourbon from every bottle from every sack in the pants. He was in the military, had been stationed overseas at a posting where they had little to do in their off duty time except play games and drink. He did both.

Remove ads