• I have one

Votes: 84 57.5%
  • I don\'t have one.

Votes: 54 37.0%
  • What are dice?

Votes: 8 5.5%

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
I have two, a royal purple velvety one which I use for all my DM dice which haven't "got fired" yet (by giving me crap rolls), and a paler-colored felt one which houses the crap dice.

Drayan

First Post
Everybody except for one guy in our group has a Crown Royal bag, I however stopped using mine after my dice went home with someone else, i've got mine in a black, kinda leathery bag with a red TSR logo, on the front (The kind that came with Dragon Dice)

Aitch Eye

First Post
Nobody in our group uses them. I don't have many dice, and keep mine in a (un)leather-like drawstring bag that held eyeglass frames. I do have a special stand to put them on during play, though.

kkoie

First Post
I had a friend in Junior High who used his fathers crown royal bag as a dice bag. Ever since then I've always wanted one, but I don't drink crown royal :(

K Koie

posted by frankthedm
I even have a few made of duct tape and shoe string [now that's ghetto-fabulous]

Jeeze man, I can tell you're from around here--I don't see "ghetto" on boards that often. And that IS ghetto-fabulous!

I used to have a Crown Royal bag--I got it from my step-mom when she heard about me playing D&D. I never used it except for my crapload of ten-siders that i never use for White Wolf games, so I recently gave it to our newest player as a birthday present (complete with a nice new set of her own dice :) )

I use the dicebag that came with the DragonDice starter set that I won at Chicago ComicCon back in 1997 (back before it was Wizard World). It's just about stuffed to capacity but has held up remarkably well.

uberkitty

First Post
I use an embroidered silk bag with gold drawstrings a friend brought me from India. :p

No one I play with has a CR bag, and only the DM and I keep our dice in special containers (he has a special set of peculiarly powerful evil dice which must be separated from his neutral dice). The communal dice are kept in a lovely crystal pickle dish I got as a gift from someone who clearly didn't know me very well. Makes a great sound when you reach for a die.

LcKedovan

Explorer
Oh Yeah Baby!

This post is definately right on. Crown & Coke being my favourite drink I have a large CR bag for most of my dice, and a small one for one of those "mini" sized sets of dice. Every time I finish a bottle I give the dicebag out to one of my gaming group.
I know in a number of places in Canada for some reason they stopped having the bag with the bottle. (ruining it for gamers canada-wide!). Luckily here in Germany we get the bag ;)

-Will

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I have two sets of dice I regularly bring to the game: one comes in its original tube, and the other (cobbled-together) set comes in the little black cloth dice bag TSR gave out through Waldenbooks back in 1992.

I've never tasted Crown Royal in my life, and I've never seen a gamer use their bag for dice. Guess I live in a an alternate universe...

BButler

First Post
mine's made of some sort of chamois-type leather. I got it at a craft show that my wife dra . . . er . . . accompanied me to.

When I'm drinking something that requires a "special" container to hold the bottle, I go for Laphroiag. Those cylindrical cardboard canisters don't make particularly good dice holders, though. :)

Remove ads