• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crown Royal dice bags

Do you have a Crown Royal dice bag?

• I have one

Votes: 84 57.5%
  • I don\'t have one.

Votes: 54 37.0%
  • What are dice?

Votes: 8 5.5%

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
I have two, a royal purple velvety one which I use for all my DM dice which haven't "got fired" yet (by giving me crap rolls), and a paler-colored felt one which houses the crap dice.

Drayan

First Post
Everybody except for one guy in our group has a Crown Royal bag, I however stopped using mine after my dice went home with someone else, i've got mine in a black, kinda leathery bag with a red TSR logo, on the front (The kind that came with Dragon Dice)

Aitch Eye

First Post
Nobody in our group uses them. I don't have many dice, and keep mine in a (un)leather-like drawstring bag that held eyeglass frames. I do have a special stand to put them on during play, though.

kkoie

First Post
I had a friend in Junior High who used his fathers crown royal bag as a dice bag. Ever since then I've always wanted one, but I don't drink crown royal :(

K Koie

posted by frankthedm
I even have a few made of duct tape and shoe string [now that's ghetto-fabulous]

Jeeze man, I can tell you're from around here--I don't see "ghetto" on boards that often. And that IS ghetto-fabulous!

I used to have a Crown Royal bag--I got it from my step-mom when she heard about me playing D&D. I never used it except for my crapload of ten-siders that i never use for White Wolf games, so I recently gave it to our newest player as a birthday present (complete with a nice new set of her own dice :) )

I use the dicebag that came with the DragonDice starter set that I won at Chicago ComicCon back in 1997 (back before it was Wizard World). It's just about stuffed to capacity but has held up remarkably well.

uberkitty

First Post
I use an embroidered silk bag with gold drawstrings a friend brought me from India. :p

No one I play with has a CR bag, and only the DM and I keep our dice in special containers (he has a special set of peculiarly powerful evil dice which must be separated from his neutral dice). The communal dice are kept in a lovely crystal pickle dish I got as a gift from someone who clearly didn't know me very well. Makes a great sound when you reach for a die.

LcKedovan

Explorer
Oh Yeah Baby!

This post is definately right on. Crown & Coke being my favourite drink I have a large CR bag for most of my dice, and a small one for one of those "mini" sized sets of dice. Every time I finish a bottle I give the dicebag out to one of my gaming group.
I know in a number of places in Canada for some reason they stopped having the bag with the bottle. (ruining it for gamers canada-wide!). Luckily here in Germany we get the bag ;)

-Will

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I have two sets of dice I regularly bring to the game: one comes in its original tube, and the other (cobbled-together) set comes in the little black cloth dice bag TSR gave out through Waldenbooks back in 1992.

I've never tasted Crown Royal in my life, and I've never seen a gamer use their bag for dice. Guess I live in a an alternate universe...

BButler

First Post
mine's made of some sort of chamois-type leather. I got it at a craft show that my wife dra . . . er . . . accompanied me to.

When I'm drinking something that requires a "special" container to hold the bottle, I go for Laphroiag. Those cylindrical cardboard canisters don't make particularly good dice holders, though. :)

Remove ads