CT-Hartford 3.5E D&D Tuesdays

Myrkveth

First Post
The New Year leaves us looking to add another player to the table. We have 5 players who take turns in the Big Chair, as desired. We generally play home-made campaigns with small variations, like psionics or critical-hit charts, depending on who DMs. We prefer role-play and fun to power-gaming and superheros, but FUN for ALL is the purpose of the game.

We play TUESDAY nights 7-11 PM due to player schedules, and that's FIXED until we bump off Bongles permanently (not bloody likely!). We are 30-ish and have alimited time to play, so we all try to be on time and play EVERY WEEK (except when 2 or more players need to miss). No alcohol, no drugs, no smoking, but plenty of Pepsi and junk food to be had. (c:

We play in South Windsor, CT, just off of I-291, (between I-84 and I-91) so it's easy to get to and from the major highways. We're about 7 miles north east of Hartford (proper).

I know there are a bunch of groups in the area, all looking for players. Maybe we can find some compatibility of players.

If you're interested, contact me at Imperious22005@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Myrkveth

First Post
Looking for new player

The New Year leaves us looking to add another player to the table (AGAIN!). We have 5 players who take turns DMing, as desired. We generally play home-made campaigns with small variations, like psionics or critical-hit charts, depending on who DMs. One of the guys described our style as “kick in the door, shoot up the bad guys, and plunder their ill-gotten gain,” but FUN for ALL is the purpose of the game.

One woman in the group already so, ladies, don’t be shy. She keeps us reasonably tame. (c:

We are about to embark on the Shackled City adventure from Dungeon magazine, starting in a month, so we would like to have the “interviews” over and the vacancy filled by the end of February, if at all possible.

* We play TUESDAY nights 7-11 PM due to player schedules, and that's FIXED until we bump off Bongles permanently (not bloody likely!).
* We are 30-ish and have a limited time to play, so we all try to be on time and play EVERY WEEK (except when 2 or more players need to miss).
* No alcohol, no drugs, no smoking, but plenty of Pepsi and junk food to be had. (c:

We play in South Windsor, CT, just off of I-291, (between I-84 and I-91) so it's easy to get to and from the major highways. We're about 7 miles north east of Hartford (proper).

Interested? Want more info? Drop me a line at Imperious22005@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Myrkveth

First Post
Looking for another Player - South Windsor

Hi All,

We're "down to 5 players" & 1 DM and we'd like to find another player to round out the group.

Tuesday nights 7:30 PM 'til 11 PM. South Windsor, my place. 3.5E D&D only.

We'll teach novice gamers, but don't want teenagers who can't drive (sorry).

Drop me a line if you're interested:

Imperious22005@yahoo.com

Remove ads