D&D 5E Cubicle 7 Presents: Vault 5E-Unchartered Journeys

Kickstarter is live!

I backed... I knew i would, now I just need to convince my Fiancé this is a totally normal needed thing when saving for a wedding (thoughts and prayers would be appreciated )

Chromie

Explorer
Hey folks,

Just a heads up, the Kickstarter will be live on Tuesday the 13th of September! You can follow below to be notified when it goes live

Wow, I've been waiting for this and I just saw this thankfully because a friend reminded me. I really hope your marketing can help out here. :whistle:

pukunui

Legend
I’m totally going to back this!

Unfortunately I can only do the pdf. As much as I’d like to get a hard copy, the shipping to NZ is just killer right now.

Emmetation

Explorer
Wow, I've been waiting for this and I just saw this thankfully because a friend reminded me. I really hope your marketing can help out here. :whistle:
Yep! Facebook held our ads hostage, but we should have more press coverage over the coming weeks. Its our first Kickstarter in quite a while, so we're a little out of practice!
I’m totally going to back this!

Unfortunately I can only do the pdf. As much as I’d like to get a hard copy, the shipping to NZ is just killer right now.
Thanks, really appreciate the support! And yep, shipping to most places is killer. We are looking at solutions for Aus and NZ, so hopefully we'll have something in the future. We may also be able to turn on Print on Demand on this when its up on Drivethru if we're happy with the quality.

Remove ads