Curse of House Thimbrall (orsal judging)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"That was quite the morning rustle! Shall we get on our way?"

ooc: Don't think so.

orsal

LEW Judge
the return

The group returns to meet Hamlir Thimbrall without further incident. Thimbrall is so excited to see them again he doesn't even remark at how the party of seven he sent on a quest has turned into a party of eight.

"You're back! Do you have the amulet?"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kamdar waves, "Hello to you too! Yeah, we got the amulet right..." He pats his pockets, looking... "Oh, right. He's got it! Right?" He looks in his bag to make sure.

Velmont

First Post
Ridik take the amulet out of his pocket. "It is that one?" He shows it. "You'll destroy it I suppose? Could I look at that, I study a lot the arcane art and it would be interesting to register that. My monastery have few books on Necromancy and the way to fight it." Ridik continue to talk, absent-mindly waving the amulet while he motions his arms.

orsal

LEW Judge
Velmont said:
Ridik take the amulet out of his pocket. "It is that one?" He shows it. "You'll destroy it I suppose? Could I look at that, I study a lot the arcane art and it would be interesting to register that.

"If it is indeed the amulet controlling th curse, it will lose its power and the curse be lifted once a true Thimbrall puts it on", replies Thimbrall. He takes the amulet and hangs it around his neck. At first you see a few seconds of convulsions, but then he calms down.

"Its power was strong. But I believe it has been neutralized now. I do not know how to say thank you enough for what you have done."

Velmont

First Post
"So simple? Let me check..." Ridik concentrate. "Russna, thanks for your gift, the amulet have found his rightfull owner. Please, now let me see if it still contain some magic."

OOC: Dismiss Magic Aura and cast Detect Magic and examine the amulet.

El Jefe

First Post
orsal said:
"I do not know how to say thank you enough for what you have done."
"Well, you might want to talk to this guy", said Boog as he pointed his thumb at Gerald. "He used to work for your enemy, but seeing how that guy holds a grudge, he's hoping to find work with you now."

Remove ads