• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D 3.5] Monkey's Mad Monster Mix-up! (OOC)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Healer

Do you people still need a healer? In form of full fledged cloistered cleric (or just cleric if variants not allowed)

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Many apologies for the delays, folks. Expect an IC post shortly.

With Voadam out, do we want to recruit for a replacement healer or just NPC Josea until he gets back?

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Sorry for the absence, I am in the process of selling my current home and moving to another state. I will not be completely offline but I expect my online gaming to, at best, be sporadic through mid May when I expect my family and myself to be mostly settled in our new place barring unforseen problems.

I'd like to continue on with the game though so if you are comfortable NPCing Josea as a backseat character for now I'd love to jump in again once things settle for me IRL.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Monkey will be completely offline from May 27th to June 3rd. I will be updating my games on Monday (May 25th) and Tuesday (May 26th) but after that, don't expect to see me again until June 4th.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Monkey is back (a little late).

We'll be going back to a once a week update schedule as I find myself spending much less time online.

We will be structuring all future combats so that the critter(s) always go last in the initiative, so everyone can post their actions for the round instead of waiting for their initiative to come up.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
As much fun as this little experiment has been, it is a concept that would work a lot better with a faster pace, which I don't have the time resources for at the moment. With that in mind, I'm going to call this game quits.

It has been a pleasure gaming with you and I would like to invite you to check out my forums, Crazy Monkey's Asylum if you haven't already.

Good Gaming.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads