• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4th Edition, H Series, Online Game

Eryiedes

First Post
Part II has been posted and I will begin the last part tonight.
I may or may not be lurking this evening.
Players are encouraged to add their own entries.

Peace & Light

Eryiedes

First Post
The final installment of last weeks session will be posted this evening.
Once I have finished, I will put up maptools for an hour or so.
All players NEED to submit a CURRENT character sheet and Shaster must be leveled-up before proceeding.
Anyone wanting to submit a session comment will have until 10pm eastern to do so.
An updated character sheet will become each players "permit" to participate in ensuing sessions....in the future....any player without an UP-TO-DATE record sheet will be denied participation in the future games till such time as the sheet has been properly submitted....
SO GET TO WORK PEOPLE!!!!
I will be lurking.

Peace & Light

FusionCell

First Post
Character sheet, eh? I've got a somewhat proper one on paper that I write on in pencil, updating it everysooften. But on computer all I've got is the one provided with that WotC character builder of dndinsider, which is only good to level 3. Hmm.

How do you want the sheets 'submitted'? Or presented in game?

Eryiedes

First Post

No worries, mate.
Gorshak, Mardok and Travis all have updated sheets.
Quinn and Shaster however I do not have updated sheets for....so you are cool, dude.
I will be lurking.

Putting final touches on the final installment of last weeks session.
Tomorrow should be good.

Peace & Light

Eryiedes

First Post

No worries, mate.
Gorshak, Mardok and Travis all have updated sheets.
Quinn and Shaster however I do not have updated sheets for....so you are cool, dude.
I will be lurking.

Putting final touches on part 3 of last weeks session.
Tomorrow should be good.

Peace & Light

Eryiedes

First Post
I could have swore I sent you my CB summary copy/paste to you by e-mail Eryiedes.

I have just recieved it now thank you , sir.
That means Ftr is the only delinquent player.
We need the Mighty Quinn's updated sheet!
I will be lurking.

On an unrelated note....the last part of last weeks session is up.
Players be sure to make your pregame posts for tomorrow's game.
Z will there an everything!

Peace & Light

Eryiedes

First Post
I will have maptools up by 2 or 3 pm eastern today.
Players be sure to make pre-game entries.
Ftr....we need Quinn's updated sheet.
In addition to the regular Shadowfell fare, Verithax's treachery may come back to haunt the players.
(And they say no good deed goes unpunished!)
Not bad for turn 155!
I will be lurking.

Peace & Light

Ftr

First Post
Sorry it took me so long to post.

I am not going to be available today. My wife is helping with a church function last minute and stuck me with chaperoning a gaggle of kids at our spring fair today. I am screwed right royal and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm emailing my char sheet to you , Hugh. Just remember that my char builder doesn't have the Divine Powers stuff loaded in it so my powers are not quite right. My dailies are Moment of GLory and Shield of Faith. Both have been used as of this game day (during the excavation fight) . Quinn is at full health but has used 5 of 8 surges to get there.

Quinn and Travis exchanged armors, so mine is one less and his is one higher (mine is noted on the char sheet as is the possession of the new holy symbol.

Quinn's floating disc will last thru the end of the day, and he has the materials to cast it one more time. i'll aslo email you the updated macros

Jim

Sorry to drop this on you last minute. I doubt I'll be back before you guys finish, bu ti'll try.

Vermithrax is on Quinn's :):):):) list now. Bahamut's clerics are to show mercy and return honor for honorable behavior, but his cowardly actions and probable betrayal after Quinn's gesture of compassion has roused the other side of Bahamut's nature - Justice! Justice without compassion can be a terrible thing to behold and Quinn will attempt to levy full judgment upon the small goblin when the time comes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads