• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4th Edition, H Series, Online Game

Eryiedes

First Post
Thanks to Z I have the recovered transcripts from last game and part I is posted finally.
The second part will go up just before game time tomorrow.
Z won't be around for the game but I have a cheat sheet for using Mardok properly that Z has provided as well as a next level template for seamless transition.
I will put up maptools around the usual time but I will post here if it goes up earlier.
Only 3 players tomorrow....so concensus to play drops to 2 players but I am sure all will be in attendance.
New attack powers to try out!
On an unrelated note....Battlefield; Bad company 2 is VERY entertaining as a videogame.....they really have the ambiant firefight noise down to a science....(I particularly love the chattery echo when someone with a pig opens up on you at a good distance!)....best waste of time since Crysis came out.
Well gotta go....last minute additions to Shadowfell map.
I may or may not be lurking.

Peace & Light (and Atacama Desert RULES!!!)

Ftr

First Post
On the road again

Okay...

so I missed a good session looks like, but I'm ready for this week...ALMOST.

I am in Reno, Nevada for 2 weeks and I have access to a good computer for the game. I downloaded maptools and ventrilo, so no probs there. But I do NOT have my D&D files from home. So I may need some help from you, Eryiedes, to ensure that I am leveled up properly and my macros are loaded. I don't have the character builder set up here and no way am I downloading that monster on short notice.

Let me know when we can hook up pre-game so we can get Quinn straight. I need to run to radio shack for a mic but other than that, I'll be ready.

Jim

Zambatuo

First Post
Even though I won't be involved in the game today, I will still be able to host the Vent server for everyone. I PM'd you the settings Ftr. The server is up now if you wanna get on and use that to discuss character lvl up with Eryiedes.

FusionCell

First Post
Sorry about missing last game, lads. Something came up. Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to manage the fridays game anymore. I'll get back to you all with whether or not I'll be able to do it, as soon as possible.

Still, good news is your game time could get a lot more flexible!

We'll see.

Eryiedes

First Post
With Z in BC and Cell now dropping fridays it appears there is no longer a game fellas.
I am sorry to hear that from all those concerned.
1/10th the way was apparently this games limit I guess.
I may try an appeal for new players but already the drastic change of cast will completely destroy any trace continuity in the narrative.
I can not say I don't feel a bit disappointed.

Peace & Light

Ftr

First Post
Well, :):):):)!

This is really pissing me off.

What do you want to do, Ery?

Are you going to call it quits, try over, or try something new?

Let me know ASAP please.

For the record...I would keep playin gwith a new cast or start over

Jim

Lord Zardoz

Explorer
Ok, if Fusion has to drop out, that gives us more flexibility on the time of day that the rest of us can game. I know that for myself, and possibly for Ftr, we would be greatly aided by running the game later in the day, and that assumes we keep the game to Fridays.

That might be a problem though for Zambatuo, since he does have to work on Saturday.

Before we scrap the game entirely, lets take a minute and re-examine which days / times we can run the game.

END COMMUNICATION

Ftr

First Post
Well, I just committed to a game on Wednesdays, but just about any other time or day can be made to work for me.

Remove ads