Votes: 39 21.0%
  • No, and I did not buy 5e either

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Other

Votes: 34 18.3%

darjr

I crit!
Yes.
A to encourage the kind of change I see so far.
B cause I need to be current for a variety of reasons.
C I have two PHBs now and really could use a third anyway, when I do intro games and beginner char gen sessions.
D I am also interested in having it, especially for new art or any special covers.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I answered yes, but that's a probably yes. I don't see any deal-breakers coming up so far and, by then, my 5e books will be pretty worn. And I'd really like to see a better organized DMG.

Mezuka

Hero
No, I very much doubt it. I have other fantasy RPGs and my group is up for them. At 59 in 2024 I'm probably not in their statistics anyway. I did buy and play all editions from Basic Moldvay to 5e.

Probably not, unless a) there's a significant amount of contagious enthusiasm and b) they have a setting book I really want. Would also help if they change their mind and offer PDFs again, but I don't see that happening.
As it stands now, I think I'm done with modern D&D for a while once we finish the current campaign, and will rather go for Old-School Essentials and Dolmenwood as the next thing to play in the D&D space.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Too soon to say, as all we have right now is speculation and vague hints. I would bet it’s likely that I will end up getting it, but I am not going to decide until we have a better idea of what they will actually contain.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases