Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I actually don't know how to. LOL!
Click edit up there to the left.

Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 5.24.26 PM.png

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Just curious, where should I add places like Acheron or the Shadowfel, which are added by third-parties but are IP that Wizard's owns? Ulraunt's Guides to the Planes cover these two planes.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Sounds like a third category is needed?

I could call it "DMsGuild Exclusive Settings"?

"These campaign settings cover material that is owned by WotC, but is still allowed for third-parties to publish under the terms of the DMsGuild."

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I could call it "DMsGuild Exclusive Settings"?

"These campaign settings cover material that is owned by WotC, but is still allowed for third-parties to publish under the terms of the DMsGuild."
Sure. It’s a wiki. Somebody else might edit it in the future, or they might not! :)

gyor

Legend
Hellenistika is really more then just Greek, its Greek dominated multiculturalism. The other Greek Settings are mythic greek.

Perhaps seperating Hellenistic Settings and Mythic Greek Settings would make sense.

Libertad

Hero
I added a bunch of new entries under the Third Party Campaign Settings section: Beowulf, Blue Rose, Brancalonia, Hereva, Historia, Journey to Ragnarok, Koryo Hall of Adventures, Legendary Planet, Manastorm, Ponyfinder (now in 5e), Ptolus, the Red Opera, Rocket Age, Runewild, Savage Company, Supers & Sorcery, Tails of the City, Theria, and Wardlings. That's 19 in all!

Last edited:

Libertad

Hero
Historia uses "Dark Fantasy Renaissance" as a self-description, but it also has anthropomorphic animals as the primary races. As these types of campaigns seem to be getting quite common, added "Talking Animals" to its descriptor.

Libertad

Hero
Added the Churn Campaign Setting, Embers of the Forgotten Kingdom, and Grim Hollow to the Third Party Campaign Settings list.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases