D&D 5E Games & Settings

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I added The Lost Lands. Hard to say what kind of setting it is, be cause it is world-spanning collection of various settings. There is a main setting book and setting books for various regions. I just put lost lands, instead of Lost Lands: The Border Provinces; Lost Lands: Northland Saga; Lost Lands; etc.

Libertad

Hero
Added a bunch of URL links for the various publishers. Noticed that there was a lot listed for the Standalone Third Party section, but hardly any for Third Party Settings, so added to those. Haven't done them all, but added a good bit.

Megazvwer

Explorer
Added Strixhaven, Spelljammer to official settings.

Added Doctors and Daleks, Dark Souls: The Roleplaying Game, Ruins of Symbaroum, Capes and Crooks, Five Torches Deep, Ghosts Ops, Olde Swords Reign to standalone games.

Moved Beowulf to standalone games.

Added Comets & Cockpits, Eldritch Sands, Lasers & Liches, Iron Kingdoms Requiem, Midnight, Nightfell, Thrones & Bones: Norrøngard, World of Nimbus to settings.

There is more games to add, to be honest, but I am a little winded after all those.

Megazvwer

Explorer
Added Level Up A5E, Deathbringer RPG, The Ruin 5th ed, DarkEnergy to standalone gamse.

Added HYPERLANES, HELLSCAPES, Aetaltis, Fading Embers, Pure Steam, Legendlore, Adventurer's Guide to the Bible,
Cloak & Coin 5e, Affinity (Conestoga, Paradise, Torus), Spaceships and Starwyrms, Arcana of the Ancients to settings.

I don't think I got everything that's been released for 5e, but that's most of what I am aware of.

Also, I think at this point the settings portion should probably be split into different genres, but I don't have the energy for it.

Lycurgon

Adventurer
Added Doctors and Daleks, Dark Souls: The Roleplaying Game, Ruins of Symbaroum, Capes and Crooks, Five Torches Deep, Ghosts Ops, Olde Swords Reign to standalone games.
Ruins of Symbaroum is not a standalone game. It requires the PHB or SRD to create characters and run the game. For example it doesn't have rules for Ability Score or combat, it says you need to refer to the base rules referenced in the OGL (ie SRD).

Lycurgon

Adventurer
I have moved Arcana of the Ancients and Ruins of Symbaroum from stand alone settings to 3rd party settings. They cannot be played without the core rules (SRD or PHB)

Rogerd1

Adventurer
Okay so you are missing-

Advent Horizon
Arora Age of Desolution
Beast World
Black Iron
Dark Matter which brings Palladium MDC into 5e.
Demiverse
Eldritch Century
Everyday Heroes
Lost Lights
Planebreaker
Red Sky
S5E
The Sundering
Tomb of the Collossus Gods
Loniel, Floating City of Angels
Malice, The City of Malice
Tales of Arcana