D&D 5E [D&D 5E] Pirates of the Spheres: Captain's Privilege (Recruiting)

Alizaar

First Post
Question,how are humans perceived in this setting,was thinking of going some type of rogue. Maybe a man the run from some faction or something along those lines.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Question,how are humans perceived in this setting,was thinking of going some type of rogue. Maybe a man the run from some faction or something along those lines.

Humans are hated and even feared by the dragons (and therefore most of their subjects). There's been a history of war between the dragons and human dragonslayers going back thousands of years. Humans thus tend to stick to the fringe worlds at the edge of the Empire (where, conveniently, this campaign is located).

Leif

Adventurer
Shrikeship is ok. I also like the Gnomish Whelk, except that most of us will be whacking our heads on bulkheads all the time.

Last edited:

Alizaar

First Post
Another question, is there anyone that is playing sort of an engineer type pc? I was thinking I could include something with engineering in my background.

Alizaar

First Post
Ok awesome I was thinking more to dabble in it not focus in it. More of it being something I had picked it up from my past.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Humans are hated and even feared by the dragons (and therefore most of their subjects). There's been a history of war between the dragons and human dragonslayers going back thousands of years. Humans thus tend to stick to the fringe worlds at the edge of the Empire (where, conveniently, this campaign is located).

Hey Kiraya,

I had a thought: since humans are already feared and hated, is it redundant to take the bad reputation background trait, or appropriate? I took it given my character's history, but this would only be applicable to imperials, so I'd expect all humans to be treated the same by them...
The "position of privilege" from noble would also be thematically appropriate, but with benefits applying only to those that dislike the empire. What do you think?
Cheers,

SG

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
On the fringe worlds, there's a lot less imperial presence and influence and a lot more "frontier justice." So, having a bad reputation in the fringe worlds would apply more to the fringers than the imperials.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases