• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [D&D 5E] Pirates of the Spheres: Captain's Privilege (Recruiting)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'm going to try to get this thing started this week. Soooooo...

Please post your characters in the Rogues Gallery thread. I'll look them over and get the IC thread up this weekend.

I'm going to tag everyone who has expressed an interest so everyone knows this thing is still alive and kicking...

@CanadienneBacon, @Shayuri, @Skarsgard, @JustinCase, @Leif, @pathfinderq1, [MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION], @Alizaar, @Trogdor1992, @Radaceus

On your character sheet, please list your role on the ship up with the character's name and class and such.

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Also, I intend to compile all the setting info in one place, probably a group. There's an important supplement* I need to get in PDF before I can detail the dragon clans in better detail, but that's why this campaign is set in the fringes. ;)

*Council of Wyrms, in case you're curious.

Trogdor1992

First Post
Okay I'll have my character posted shortly, I hope you like my background [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION], it's one you've seen already with a few nice tweaks

Radaceus

Adventurer
Also, I intend to compile all the setting info in one place, probably a group. There's an important supplement* I need to get in PDF before I can detail the dragon clans in better detail, but that's why this campaign is set in the fringes. ;)

*Council of Wyrms, in case you're curious.

I have access to this in PDF, I can share in dropbox if you need?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads