D&D 5E Player's Handbook Official Errata

There's a new printing of the 5E Player's Handbook a'coming. It "corrects some typos while clarifying a few rules." But for those of us who already have a 5E Player's Handbook, there's a one-page PDF of official errata now available. It contains 51 items, covering classes, equipment, feats, spells, and more.

There's a new printing of the 5E Player's Handbook a'coming. It "corrects some typos while clarifying a few rules." But for those of us who already have a 5E Player's Handbook, there's a one-page PDF of official errata now available. It contains 51 items, covering classes, equipment, feats, spells, and more.

Download it right here! The errata has already been incorporated into the free Basic Rules.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I always assumed cantrip scrolls exist because they're commonly used to teach apprentices the cantrip. They're not copied into books (can't be), but the scroll is what's studied and used initially by them until they get it permanently.

SubDude

Explorer
I'll just stick, the errata page in those two and my copy and now I have three PHB for players and I'll get the new errata PHB for me. Just an excuse to get a new book on my part. :)

What a great idea! Just like how I buy tools for projects that I want to build. (Want to - not actually build.)

So far, I've simply drawn a red vertical line in the margin of the affected paragraphs to indicate that an errata applies. I probably also need to memorize it, come to think of it....

Remove ads

Remove ads