D&D 5E [D&D 5E] Tattered Memories: An Adventure in Tethyr (COMPLETE)

Forged Fury

First Post
GM: Death Dog Multiattack: [roll0], [roll1]; [roll2], [roll3]

The two-headed dog again attempted to bite both Brue and Greycastle. With the paladin's shield out of place from deflecting Vials' ray, the dog managed to viciously bite Greycastle, the dog's foaming mouth greedily worrying at the man's arm. Fortunately, his armor and divinely granted health protecting him from the worst of it.

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
GM: Greycastle Attack: [roll0], Damage [roll1] (If Hit, Divine Smite [roll2]

"To the Hells with you!" Greycastle roared as he delivered a sharp strike to the dog. His sword glowed with light as the blade sheared into the dog with a tremendous amount of force.

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
GM: Round 5
Vials: -13/??
Brue: 19/37
Death Dog: 0/39
Greycastle: 12/28

Vials - Attack: [roll0]; Damage: [roll1], [roll2] (Chaos: [roll3], [roll4])
Brue - Defeated the death dog, moved to C8, Attacked and hit Vials
Death Dog - Bleeding out...
Greycastle - Moves to C7, Lay on Hands Self (10HP)

Vials, enraged by the deflection of his last spell and starting to look a bit desperate, tapped into the power of chaos and targeted Greycastle with yet another ray of sickly green energy. The beam flew true and blasted into the paladin with great force, nearly toppling him. The paladin looked nauseous. "I'll kill you and let the dog feast on your bones!"

Basement Round 5.jpg

Last edited:

[section]Brue closed her eyes a moment and intoned a healing prayer to Ilmater. She reached over and touched Greycastle, healing him. Once she was satisfied she'd done what she could for the moment, she re-focused on the death dog and swung once again, grunting with the effort.[/section]

OOC: [roll0] plus 3 additional hp for Life Domain

Action Surge: [roll1] for [roll2] and [roll3]. No PHB or .pdf with me at the moment for the next hour or so. I think Brue's got a use of Action Surge available? And that she can burn an action to heal Greycastle, then burn Action Surge to make an attack. If she can't do both, then I prioritize healing Greycastle over the attack. Thx.

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: You actually don't have any spells left. You cast Cure Wounds in the reservoir and then cast it earlier in this fight. As a first level cleric, you only get two spells and they recover after a Long Rest. On the plus side the attack hits and takes down the dog! You could move next to Vials and surge to attack him if you want. Let me know before I post anything else.

OOC: Mmmm. Have been using the character sheet on page 1 of this thread when I need to see what Brue has available to her. It's a lot to expect you to run combat, map, and update the sheet. At some point in the (near?) future, I hope I'll have command and control of her sheet in a separate RG. #nudge :) And, yes, if she's got Action Surge remaining even after attacking the dog, then absolutely she'll take a stab at Vials.

Brue smirked. The path to Vials was clear. She stepped forward, swung, and brought her greatsword to bear against the putrescent gnome. "Filthy bastard. Dorin was right about you!"

Action Surge: [roll0] for [roll1] [roll2]

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: Re-roll that first die (1d6+3), you rolled a 1 on it. Your Fighting Style allows you to re-roll 1s and 2s on your damage dice.

Sorry, I should have added a stat block with that information for you. Yes, you'll have control of your character sheet for the next Adventure. I don't want to have to handle it, LOL.

Remove ads