D&D 5E D&D Basic PDF - 3 MB (They're released!)

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Man, even this place is starting to shudder under the weight of a million nerds hit F5 at once...

Hold me, I'm scared. :(

"Dad, tell us the story again."

"Which story?"

"About the time they released a new version of Dungeons & Dragons and brought down the Internet."

Thaumaturge.

erebran

First Post
"Dad, tell us the story again.""Which story?""About the time they released a new version of Dungeons & Dragons and brought down the Internet."Thaumaturge.

I felt a great disturbance in the internet, as if millions of dorks kept refreshing the Wizards of the Coast site crying out in disappointment and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

sigh..waiting patiently...and stores don't open here for at least a few hours...the only reliable one that would have it is closed for renovations this week

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
Man, when they said they were releasing during business hours on July 3, I didn't know that translated to, "Considering how we're going to do this, during business hours on July 3" :D

I know it's the West Coast and all, but even 9:30 is pretty late to wake up... ;)

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
I feel like I've got a rhythm going:

• Refresh WotC Site
  • Open unread threads on EnWorld in different tabs.
  • Check Twitter
  • Refresh WotC site
  • Reload 502 pages on EnWorld.
  • Read unread threads.
  • Post snarky or silly comment.
  • Close tabs.
  • Repeat.

Thaumaturge.

erebran

First Post
Man, when they said they were releasing during business hours on July 3, I didn't know that translated to, "Considering how we're going to do this, during business hours on July 3" :D

I know it's the West Coast and all, but even 9:30 is pretty late to wake up... ;)

I don't know about anyone else..but at my office..people mill about the coffee machine or make back and forth runs to Starbucks until about 11am

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads