D&D 5E D&D Beyond Shares Free 'Phandalin Post' Player Handout

In-game newspaper to help prepare your players!

Reynard

Legend
Which increased the need for paper. Which increased the need for logging. Which increased the amount of forests being cut down. Which increases the absolute RAGE of the elves and druids. Which increase the need for WAR! Emerald Enclave rally to me! We will feed the earth the blood of these so call civilized humans and their need for printed on paper! Rraaaaaa!
I didn't know I needed a Forgotten Realm campaign seed, but now I have one.
Yeah!? So why do my Wizard wastes his time copying spells by hand? Nobody told me we could have special arcane ink printing machine for mass producing generic spellbooks and scrolls! I feel cheated.
Aaaand there's another one.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
I think it is called- Xerox, but that may just be the mage the subclass is named for.

That subclass even has it's own specialty cantrip:

Andrew Phung Xerox GIF by Kim's Convenience

Stormonu

Legend
No one has heard of the spell copy? It's at least from 2E (the text below is from the Wizard's Spell Compendium, volume 1), if not before. I swear I remember it being from a FR supplement, perhaps even the 1E FR boxed set.

Copy
Evocation
Level: 1
Range: Special
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time: 1 rd.
Duration: Instantaneous
Area of Effect: 1 page or book
Saving Throw: Special

The copy spell enables the caster to make a perfect copy of a map, letter or other written or drawn document. The caster must have blank parchment or a book with blank pages of sufficient size to hold the copy. The caster holds the blank object over the object to be copied, then casts the spell; the copy appears on the formerly blank object. The length of the text is limited to 10 pages of standard size (roughly 9 inches by 12 inches).
[\qoute]

Remove ads

Remove ads