D&D 5E D&D DMs Challenge mystery box for D&D Celebration

darjr

I crit!
WotC has been sending out these "vaults" and I have to know whats in them!

DC2F65DF-A798-4B1F-B25C-329E039350A1.jpeg

Last edited:

"All nat 1s and no nat 20s makes Jack a dull boy."

stanley kubrick the overlook hotel GIF

I would assume that there's more than paper in there, presumably some sort of commemorative item, and maybe some sort of hands-on puzzle?
I read that Kubrick made the prop department type out hundreds and hundreds of pages with that line on them to put in that scene for realism. WTF?

Yeah, I'd assume, & hope for those that get a box that theres something nice in there; sure there is. I'm not on social media, in fact this message board is the closest I come to it. So maybe they are but I always wished they'd put up an entry form for a few random people such as myself to enter and win one.

The Shining is an amazing movie, but its torturous creation process is pretty darn horrifying in its own right.

Yeah, I hope the people that made it this far get some pretty cool swag...and that they share photos so that we can all be jealous.

I read that Kubrick made the prop department type out hundreds and hundreds of pages with that line on them to put in that scene for realism. WTF?

Yeah, I'd assume, & hope for those that get a box that theres something nice in there; sure there is. I'm not on social media, in fact this message board is the closest I come to it. So maybe they are but I always wished they'd put up an entry form for a few random people such as myself to enter and win one.

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4