D&D 5E D&D Icons of the Realms Starter Sets have arrived

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Pictures or you're lying.

And if you're lying, we get to have them.

Thaumaturge.
Sheesh! Some people! :)

Starter minis.JPG
Here you go.

Xodis

First Post
I never thought I would be this snobby, but I'll stick with my resin models that I paint. Im sure they look better in person, but I guess my standards rose since I got into the miniature side of things.

Pentegarn

First Post
lol

Of course they'd toss in a Drizzt miniature. Gotta grab those masses riding the Drizzt bandwagon. I'm sure it'll make them plenty of money. I guess Elminster will come with the next pack.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Source? For posterity and plasticrypt.com junkies.
I found it listed as Available for Preorder on the Alliance Games Distributors site while I was placing todays order. So far no description other than Name, part number, price and street date.

fjw70

Adventurer
Are minis like the PF minis (I.e made of more rigid plastic and glued to the base) or like the old D&D minis (I.e. Made of more bendable plastic molded to the base)?

Paul_Klein

Explorer
My only real experience with WotC prepainted minis was with their Star Wars line, which quality-wise much left to be desired. I want to like these and start picking up D&D minis, but their standard of quality has to have improved since them for me to do so.

Remove ads