D&D is awesome

Ending a year-long campaign with three of the characters sacrificing their lives to close the gate to Hell to prevent the demon invasion that would overrun the world is awesome.

That happened in my game earlier today, and it was awesome.
Now that does sound awesome!!!

Awesome stuff.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Fighting Assassins and Kua-To in a party of a Tiefling Warlock, a Dwarven Battlerager Fighter, a Human Tempest Fighter/Wizard and a Dwarven Cleric is awesome.

Especially if it appears if the Clerics healing powers are mostly unnecessary - the Fighters control the battlefield and if they decide that they are the only valid (yet difficult to hit or injure) enemy on the field, they are. ;)

FriarRosing

First Post
Having a nigh infinite number of ridiculous elven subraces is awesome!

12 sided dice are awesome! and do not get enough use for their fantastic number of sides.

Phaezen

First Post
Ending a year-long campaign with three of the characters sacrificing their lives to close the gate to Hell to prevent the demon invasion that would overrun the world is awesome.

That happened in my game earlier today, and it was awesome.

Throwing somewhere in the region of 20 zombies at your 3rd level group is AWESOME! And it's going to happen for me tonight, too. :)

Fighting Assassins and Kua-To in a party of a Tiefling Warlock, a Dwarven Battlerager Fighter, a Human Tempest Fighter/Wizard and a Dwarven Cleric is awesome.

Especially if it appears if the Clerics healing powers are mostly unnecessary - the Fighters control the battlefield and if they decide that they are the only valid (yet difficult to hit or injure) enemy on the field, they are. ;)

Awesome gaming stories are Awesome

Clearing a dungeon of Drow, undead, demonic spiders and assorted allies is awesome. Getting ganked by stirges as you leave is awesome. Setting a bed on fire and jumping on it to get rid of the stirges is even more awesome (Protection from elements, fire, still being up at the time was also awesome).

Phaezen

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Throwing somewhere in the region of 20 zombies at your 3rd level group is AWESOME! And it's going to happen for me tonight, too. :)

Quoting yourself is AWESOME! ;)

But what was more awesome, was having my party engage in a two-hour slaughterfest, nearly lose three members of the party, but come out on top!

They kicked zombie ass, and it was awesome!

Remathilis

Legend
Charging Lord Soth at first level, IN RAVENLOFT, as a THIEF, and living to tell the tale (better yet, having the character live long enough to become your ENWorld handle) is awesome!

Talk about your dramatic entrances.

Kishin

First Post
Throwing a fellow party member presently wild shaped into a tortoise at a caster, only to have that member wild shape into a bear seconds from impact is awesome.

Remove ads