D&D Miniatures - Blood War

MojoGM

First Post
Farganger said:
That's the one I meant - I work at 28 State Street.

If they don't have them, it's only because I bought them. :)

We moved to 53 State Street briefly last summer while our office underwent renovations. It's a nice area.

I guess I'll have to wait for them to re-stock as well :)

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Europe won't get their minis until December 1, due to changes in EU import laws. Other than that, BW should be available.

Cheers!

Zamtap

First Post
sweatyarmpits said:
Should be this week in the UK, all things being well :D

err Can I recomend the "Book depository" store listing on Amazon UK they delivered by royal mail 2 blood war boosters to me last week ... ( rares Pit fiend and Air Gensi Swashbuckler)

Zamtap

MojoGM

First Post
Wow, fast service

Well, I arrived home this evening to find two cases of Blood War awaiting me on the front porch. Popular Collections is amazing. I placed the order end of the day on the 13th, and here it is the 15th and they have arrived. I didn't even get a shipping confirmation they went out so fast.

Amazing. In a few minutes I'm going to start opening them.

This year the Christmas village is not going to be invaded by orcs like last time, this time a horde of demons will decend upon it. My GF is NOT going to be happy :)

Sweaty the First

First Post
Zamtap said:
err Can I recomend the "Book depository" store listing on Amazon UK they delivered by royal mail 2 blood war boosters to me last week ... ( rares Pit fiend and Air Gensi Swashbuckler)

Zamtap

Yep, they're pretty damn cheap too. I assume these were were shipped from the US, however, as they aren't available through UK distribution presently.

Hey, two boosters and a pit fiend drops out of one, eh? Nice going :D

Kae'Yoss

First Post
I think I'll go get a couple of European boosters once they're available, to make a couple of comparisons between the old and the new plastic:

They were merrily producing the figures when the new regulations hit them, so they had to switch materials (the plastic) mid-production. US (and the rest of the world) got the first minis produced, while Europe can only have those from the later run, with the new plastic. That's why Europe gets them 4 weeks later (and I ordered mine from the US).

Beginning with Unhallowed (the next set), all figures will be made with the new plastic.

Sweaty the First

First Post
Kae'Yoss said:
I think I'll go get a couple of European boosters once they're available, to make a couple of comparisons between the old and the new plastic:

They were merrily producing the figures when the new regulations hit them, so they had to switch materials (the plastic) mid-production. US (and the rest of the world) got the first minis produced, while Europe can only have those from the later run, with the new plastic. That's why Europe gets them 4 weeks later (and I ordered mine from the US).

Beginning with Unhallowed (the next set), all figures will be made with the new plastic.

Thanks for the insight. It seems a messy way of doing things. Since the European drirective won't be enforced for another year (AFAIK), I wonder why they didn't just do the whole thing with Unhallowed, rather than change production mid-run?

Remove ads