• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D4E] Path of Enlightenment [OOC]

Helfdan

First Post
I'll stick around as well! Loved this game so far! I actually DM'd something similar in the days of 2nd edition D&D, and am having as much fun with none of the work!! :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'm fine with sticking around, either by continuing to run Kaoru, or by rolling a new toon if that is possible or necessary.

Keia

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well our current situation is the next. We have several Characters, that are Plot-required. With that I mean that wont banish in a puff of smoke. Here are the characters
Leng- Played by covaithe -Bowed out
Kaoru- Played by Keia
Koryo- Played by Atanotatos -Still not responding
Shen Rui- Played by OTS -Banished in a puff of smoke
Wang Chi- Played by Helfdan
Ziang Yu- Played by WD
Ban Lu- Played by Scotly

So we have two, possibly three character slots to fill in. Also, if Keia wants to build a character of his/her own, I was thinking that the group may split up, the brothers take one path and the others another path.
There's also some NPC that cna be taken.

Merchant Captain -Rouge, fighter, ranger.
Veteran captain -Warlord, fighter, paladin.
Students from the martial arts academy - Any non magical class
Sailors -Rouge, fighter, ranger.

Once the second chapter begins, there'll be chances to meet new characters from the continent's settlements. So Durlak, you have plenty to choose from. Although if Keia chooses to stay with Kaoru, I'll like that you take one of the other two brothers.

I'll like to hear opinions on this. Specially Keia's choice in respects of character.

Walking Dad

First Post
Here is the list again, but with classes, roles:

Leng- Played by covaithe -Bowed out
Shen Rui- Played by OTS -Banished in a puff of smoke

Koryo- Played by Atanotatos -Still not responding
- Ranger - Striker

Kaoru- Played by Keia
- Warlock - Striker

Wang Chi- Played by Helfdan
- Paladin - Defender

Ziang Yu- Played by WD