• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D4E] Path of Enlightenment [OOC]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Voda,

I like Kaoru . . . but I've always had it in my head that I was holding the place for Nightbreeze. Kaoru works for me, storywise, and I like the troubled teen coming to grips with the unknown power within him, and the remapping of his powers to Chi works pretty nice.

I would love to keep playing him . . . but maybe shift him from Warlock to Sorceror - keeping him striker and remapping everything to chi . . . but the elemental forces gives me a better flavor to work with . . . sort of a Last Avatar feel to it.

I'm staying . . . and I'm running Kaoru . . . just either as the warlock (if he needs to be that class) that he is, or a sorceror (keeping everything else there). :)

Keia

Voda Vosa

First Post
A sorceror rebuild sounds fine. To be honest, I thought of Kaoru as a sorceror, but when we lunched the game, the phb 1 was the only thing to work with. so go ahead, redesign him as sorceror, it'll be great

ukingsken

First Post
Just popping in to say hello and that I will be taking over Shen Rui, although I was hoping you'd all allow me a few days to wade through the 30 some pages of already happened.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well, we are all complete again. I wish to check again for my dear players:
Scotley
Walking Dad
Helfdan
Keia
ukingsken
Durlak

Atanotatos is not responding, so Koryo will be written out, if no player arise to fill the role.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yes indeed. We need to cover the spot of Koryo, a retired assassin in search of answers, that saw himself involved in something greater than himself and his personal quest.
Here's the link to the character, although the character should remain the same in "story" matters, the build is completely up to you, so you can roll him like a rough, a ranger or whatever you see fit.
Koryo of the Tiger's Rest.

Remove ads