[d20 Apocalypse] After the Blast IC

ThWatcher

First Post
Janice Cardinal 3/6

The noise of people and vehicles moving on the road penetrates the cold cab of the vehicle she was sleeping in. One can still see their breath, even with several people producing heat in the enclosure. In spite of the cold, Janice awakens in a cold sweat and breathing heavily.

Janice reaches out to whoever is next to her. She pokes at first but that soon, a couple of seconds, turns into shoving and shaking. As people wake up, she will begin saying quietly, "The round thing from the creature, it's going to attack us. We have to kill it." If they don't hear her, understand her, or don't believe her, she will repeat it louder. And, if necessary, a third time, this time pointing toward Terrence.

[sblock=ooc]If the ring is already moving or changing, or it begins moving or changing, Janice will, using her mind, 'push' it away from herself and/or away from anyone in the truck.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Francisco grumbles, but is finally awaken by the girl's second shout. "What is ist? What thing?" the scientist scratches his head confusedly.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Woah, there there," Terrence says calmly as he tries to understand what she was talking about "slow down what you are saying, explain it clearly, than we will see what we can do. It was probably a bad dream but speak it out, that sometimes help me when I have nightmares" Terrence continues. He sits there rembering some of his recurring dreams of close friends in the army getting killed right beside him and their blood splattering on to him.

ThWatcher

First Post
Janice Cardinal 3/6

Janice tries to calm down but still won't take her eyes off of Terrence. "It's a bad thing, evil. It changed into a big mouth with pointy teeth and then it jumped at me, trying to eat me."

She
takes a breath and continues. "My dreams become real. Not always exactly as I dream them, but they do happen. That thing is bad and it will try to hurt me or you or maybe all of us."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"What thing little one?" asks Francisco, still with his eyes closed, scratching his head and frowning. Wakening up so suddenly always gave him headaches.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Wait," Terrence pulls the ring off of his arm and shows it to her, "Are you talking about this, I have no idea what it does. You know what you might be right, I wil store it somewhere else where it can't hurt us, ok?"

ThWatcher

First Post
Janice Cardinal 3/6

Janice continues to watch in fear and horror as though she expected the ring to jump out of his hand and begin attacking.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Go back to sleep lil' sis'. Kyle tries to calm Janice. You can sleep a few more hours. He looks at the ring thingy and nods. Yeah, better secure that. There seems to be something amazing about Jan's gift. I'm inclined to believe her. Remember the floating canister?

Well, it's almost morning. Want to work on the engine Francisco? I can keep watch for the rest of the night.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I'm already awake amigo, so... lets get to work" says the physicist, rubbing his head and streching his arms before getting up and out of the truck. With his half open eyes he lift the trunck and watches inside, frowning. "I'm blind like a littel topo." He says before rubbing his eyes and looking inside again, to see if he can make something out.

Repair: +16
Craft Mechanics: +12
Knwldg(Tech): +12

Remove ads