• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Apocalypse] After the Blast OOC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Okay, I've noticed posting has been a little lackluster recently. I guess this drama has passed its honeymoon phase. That's cool. I recognize it is a part of playing pbp.

I want to know which of you are really interested in keeping this going. Voda Vosa, Thwatcher, and Blackrat have been keeping up a pretty good post rate so I'm pretty sure they are still with us. I know some of you also have RL issues. That's okay too. If necessary I can make the posting requirements one good post per week (a paragraph or more). I'd really hate to lose anyone because I think this group has a great story to tell.

I'm sorry for being so sporadic with my posts; I have some real life concerns that make it difficult to concentrate on gaming right now. It could be that way for the next couple of months, so James could fade to the background as an NPC until further notice, or go his own way in the post-blast wasteland for a while. After the end of Feb I can revisit my time commitments and possibly begin to contribute more meaningfully then.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I understand HM. RL comes first. Take your time. You will be welcome to join us at any time. I'll keep James on the sidelines for the time being.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yeah I'm here too, and posting, I took some vacations but I'm back now, and will slowly get back to normal posting. Have some flu or something I got from someone last night... Probably shouldnt have drank that much, and at least remember some names.

Remove ads