• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Apocalypse] After the Blast OOC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sorry everyone. I forgot to post that I would be out of town for about a week. I'm back now and will post an update to the IC within 24 hours.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Scavenging

In order to scavenge an area for salvageable parts or useful items, it typically requires a Search check for every 1000 square feet (approximately one 30'x30' area) that takes 10 minutes per 1000 square feet. There are modifiers for buildings or areas that have been damaged or previously scavenged, but I will factor those into the roll myself. In the case of Kyle scavenging the cars, I made one Search check based on the cars so far being unscavenged and total equaling an area of about 1000 square feet.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Huh... I found your post somewhat strange... It's not required by law in US to have a first aid kit in your car? Now ok, I can actually understand if it is so, I just found it strange 'cause in finland you must have one.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Here in Argentina it is not required, but of course most people have one, cuz it's common sense. We only need to have a fire extinguisher.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
In the USA it is not required to have a first aid kit in your car. It is required that new cars be sold with a spare tire (but not necessarily the tools to install the spare). A driver must also carry his license and registration while driving. Other than that, there are no other requirements. The US Constitution is designed to allow people to be foolish if they want to; go figure. I guess it goes hand-in-hand with the idea of libertarianism and laisse faire that was espoused by so many of the Constitution's framers.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yeah, I can get that. I've grown used to the fact that there are things that I consider obvious, whereas out there they aren't so obvious... And vice versa :D Just a tiny little cultural shock realising such small difference in our laws :D

Remove ads