• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Cthulhu] OOC - What Rough Beast...

The Crimster

First Post
Waiting juuuuuust a bit more before I update. Want to hear what Karl has to say...

By the way, I just saw the movie Frailty. Interesting little movie, I recommend it. You'll definitely think of some aspects of Cthulhu while watching it (and also one other RPG game, but I don't want to spoil the movie by saying).

Karl Green

First Post
Sorry it took so long for me to post, I didn't get online yesterday (I wife wanted to do stuff outside, togther and stuff :))

Hmm, might have to go to that movie today

The Crimster

First Post
One minor word difference -

"Without hesitation, Randy runs out of the room, leaving behind a swarming mass of the bee creatures. Kristof and Dr. Silver, beckoning Randy with looks of horror on their face, close the door just before he exits."

- makes all the difference. Bwahahah!

Last edited:

Isida KepTukari

First Post
You're evil Crimster...

Anyway, just a point of information, if the bees had an anti-coagulant in their venom, the wounds would bleed more, not less. The blood would be unable to clot, thus unable to stop bleeding.

~Isida - in her third year of studying sports medicine.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I just got the book, If you ever make it down the list to player number 11 (or whatever your on) I would like to play. If Marie (Iconic) is still available, that would be my choice at that point.

Isida KepTukari

First Post
Ok, here's something I want to get straightened out... I'm going to be gone from May 13-May 20. I may not be able to post starting the 10th, but don't quote me on that. Reason is school is ending, I'm moving back home, then promptly going on a trip to the boundary waters.

I was wondering what you'd like to do with Ray. Would you like to run him as an NPC? Could one of the other people on the list play Ray for me for a little over a week? Do you want to off him? :( ;)

What do you wanna do? :D

The Crimster

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Ok, here's something I want to get straightened out... I'm going to be gone from May 13-May 20. I may not be able to post starting the 10th, but don't quote me on that. Reason is school is ending, I'm moving back home, then promptly going on a trip to the boundary waters.

I was wondering what you'd like to do with Ray. Would you like to run him as an NPC? Could one of the other people on the list play Ray for me for a little over a week? Do you want to off him? :( ;)

What do you wanna do? :D

Hey, congrats on school ending - or was that just for the year? As far as Dr. Silver goes, he's dead.

Ok ok, just kidding.

I'll take over Dr. Silver until you get back. I cannot guarantee him safety (as that would be unfair to the other players) but I'll try and keep him out of harms way. No opening of drawers, for example. :D

And by the way - what/where are the 'boundary waters'? Is this on the shore of some slumbering city, overseen by the spectre of the King in Yellow?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads