• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Cthulhu] OOC - What Rough Beast...

Creamsteak

Explorer
This is just a curiousity I have: How would a flamethrower work in Cthulu? It's the only weapon I don't see stats for. (I'm not looking for a flamethrower, I am just curious if anyone knows if there is a place I can look for official ways for dealing with them. I was considering running a resident-evil-esq campaign with my friends).

Also, do we need to apply for a license to get a gun? I think that it should be required if were playing current times.

Last edited:

Isida KepTukari

First Post
The Crimster said:

Hey, congrats on school ending - or was that just for the year? As far as Dr. Silver goes, he's dead.

Ok ok, just kidding.

I'll take over Dr. Silver until you get back. I cannot guarantee him safety (as that would be unfair to the other players) but I'll try and keep him out of harms way. No opening of drawers, for example. :D

And by the way - what/where are the 'boundary waters'? Is this on the shore of some slumbering city, overseen by the spectre of the King in Yellow?

Cool beans. I'm glad he'll (hopefully) still be around.

As for the boundary waters, or should I say Boundary Waters, they are a series of lakes and protected wilderness areas in northern Minnesota and Canada. They are wonderful for canoeing and backpacking, which I am doing with some friends. Very gorgeous scenery, and still pretty prestine. You can drink the water straight from the lake if you choose. :D

Isida KepTukari

First Post
Spoof, watch the language! Don't try to get around the censors, there are some younger kids that read these boards!

I'm not saying that's not what Randy would say, but despite that, we're in a public forum.

The Crimster

First Post
Too late, Randy. As punishment, I'm going to apply a 'Demon Bee' template to your character.

I'll tell you the details later - just remember you have a stinger and a hunger for human flesh.

Whoohooo!

:D

PS: Just kiddin', folks.

Last edited:

Spoof

First Post
Randyzzz Morriszzzon

Randy starts to pray
“Oh god please let him be joking, oh god pleaszzzzz”

Humm, Demon bee huh? Does that mean when I bark orders I spit beezzzz?

P.S. Darn :p

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
Just a note: in Robert Aspirin's Myth-Adventures stories, "demon" was just a word meaning any being that traveled between dimensions - it was a corruption of the word "Dimension". Hence, these bees could be from another dimension and be "demon" bees. :D

Of course, devils were Deveels from the Dimension called Deva, female Trolls were called Trollops, and The main hero's green-scaled friend was from the Dimension called Perv - and they were called Perverts, uh excuse me, Pervects. :)

Great humor series!

Last edited:

Remove ads