[d20 Cthulhu] OOC - What Rough Beast...

Spoof

First Post
Oh, crap. Well at leat I did not have a fear of bees before this. How painful are the stings from the bees? Is it something I can ignore for a little bit?

Last edited:

The Crimster

First Post
How about a fear of drawers?

(There are not many on you - yet. Their stings feel like bee stings, actually. Of course, this is 1.7 seconds after the bees have begun to sting you, so they *could* be possibly burrowing into your flesh.)

:D

Last edited:

Spoof

First Post
Humm we might have to go from Plaid drawers to no drawers then :D At the very least going to have to change them :eek:

Last edited:

The Crimster

First Post
Homer Jay Simpson: Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?

Favorite. Quote. Ever.

Last edited:

Angelsboi

First Post
Come on over. Its getting good now!!

I wil be willing to post regularly. Funny im the last on the list and the first to respond =)

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
The Crimster said:
Homer Jay Simpson: Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?

Favorite. Quote. Ever.

Yea and right after that they release the Richard Simnons robot that gets out of control and explodes ("Look out sir that but is going to blow!" :))

Man the Simpsons are the greatest

The Crimster

First Post
Ok, sad to say, looks like Kristof is gone. The character of Kristof will be played be... ME! (Sorry, Person-Behind-Kristof - I know you have your school work, and that definitely has priority!)

However, we will be adding a new character shortly. I have been emailed by a couple of different people, and it looks like I'm going to have to choose. Look for more information here very soon...

Isida KepTukari

First Post
*Ray watches in abject horror as Kristof seems to melt into an amorphus blob, and begins to reform into a new and different strange beast...*

Oh and hey, did anyone lose Sanity from the Fountain of Bees?

*Wonders why "Singing in the Rain" is going through her head... Takes an automatic 2d6 Sanity loss just from realizing why...*

Remove ads