d20 Fight Club for D&D 5th Edition, Pathfinder, and More!

While we wait to see what happens with Codename: Morningstar, Herolab, and City of Brass, there's another electronic tools option already available. d20 Fight Club: 5th Edition comes in two flavours - a player's version and a DM's version. Produced by Lion's Den, the app (it's for iOS) also has versions for Pathfinder, D&D 4E, and D&D 3.5.
While we wait to see what happens with Codename: Morningstar, Herolab, and City of Brass, there's another electronic tools option already available. d20 Fight Club: 5th Edition comes in two flavours - a player's version and a DM's version. Produced by Lion's Den, the app (it's for iOS) also has versions for Pathfinder, D&D 4E, and D&D 3.5.
The apps are "free to try". They allow you to create one character with limited spells and items before you decide to by the full version.

The player versions do what you'd expect - they track HP, XP, spells, etc., as well as defenses, saves, abilities and skills. The GM/DM versions help you to set up encounters, track initiative, and roll attacks.

Here's their full list of iOS apps.

screen568x568.jpeg screen568x568.jpeg
d20 Fight Club: D&D 5th Edition

d20 Dungeon Master: D&D 5th Edition

d20 Game Master: Pathfinder RPG

screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg

d20 Fight Club: D&D 4E

hardvice

First Post
does anyone know if they are planning on releasing it for android?

The developer has never said. However, he's one guy with six different apps he maintains in his free time, and porting them over is non-trivial. There's certainly plenty of interest, but he may not have the time or resources to do it anytime soon.

Clancey

First Post
I knew that it was there, but nothing happens when I touch them. The menu closes and nothing happens.

You should get a write email when you select the proper import option. Is it possible you don't have an email client installed on your device? I know, that might be obvious, but just in case....

Remove ads

Remove ads