• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Future: Alexa's Avengers

Azaar

Explorer
If there's any chance of this resurrecting, I might try to throw my hat into the mix. I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to d20 Modern, but the concept certainly sounds intriguing. If nothing else, it gives me a reason to read through the d20 Modern and d20 Future books again (must order d20 Cyberscape from my local book store *sagenods*). I'll try writing something up and get it ready.

Festy_Dog

First Post
I know I'd really like to see the character I made for this see some use, so I'm all for playing if we can get the numbers.

Azaar

Explorer
Just so I'm clear on this, a question about our starting wealth: when you mention profession ranks, do you literally mean ranks?

Azaar

Explorer
Okay, just so you all don't think I've disappeared. :)

I ordered d20 Cyberspace today, but won't get it until Friday afternoon. I am, however, looking at a preliminary build that I'll work on, and from there flesh out a background (parts of which I have in mind already) and all that stuff. Hopefully, by the weekend, I'll have the character posted for Falkus's approval.

Paste Pot Pete

First Post
I'll throw in

As a new joiner I've been on the lookout for PbP games that look interesting. By initial character idea is a orphan who was discovered by the mercenaries while he was fighting another street person. He would be hopeful that he was getting out of the slums but at the same time concerned that his new life would fall apart.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads