• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Mecha

Sir Elton

First Post
Guardians of Order has released their d20 Mecha supplement for BESM D20. I fully expect that it will be compatible to d20 Modern, and from what I've been told on their Message Boards, it's lightyears ahead of Mecha Crusade. For someone like me, who grew up on Robotech, this is great news.

Although Mecha Crusade isn't open content, d20 Mecha is. I'm planning on putting together a whole new world system around Mecha Arcana, using d20 Modern and D&D as the base. This is so some of my players can have their D&D cake, eat it, and try Mecha type games. :D

elrics

Explorer
Sir Elton said:
Guardians of Order has released their d20 Mecha supplement for BESM D20. I fully expect that it will be compatible to d20 Modern, and from what I've been told on their Message Boards, it's lightyears ahead of Mecha Crusade.

d20Mecha is, indeed, 100% compatible with d20 Modern, right down to the identical vehicle movement/combat system.

Well, not _quite_ identical...d20Mecha adds the air/sea/underwater/space movement and combat rules that Modern lacks, plus more detailed loss of control/collision/crash rules.

It's hyper-nifty, is d20Mecha!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads